Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Youth Coma



I can’t get over the fact that it's time to bid farewell to my twenties in the next few months. Right now, I’m just seizing the last few moments of being young and fresh while I still can. On that note, I vow to wear ultra-feminine attire, be as girly as I can, and do my utmost to conceal the obvious. Sorry but I’m not going to apologize about having a hard time undergoing a phase which I’m having a tough time absorbing. (Wailing internally!) :'(



Moving on, anybody who knows who Verniece Enciso is would agree that she’s one of the prettiest dolls in the fashion blog world. Looking as cute as her 24/7 is frustrating for average girls. Trust me, I’ve tried. I asked for a selfie with her once in a Bloggers United fair and seen side by side, I looked like a Muggle who’s not even a distant relative of Hermione. Haha! Verniece is like a princess in person and looks very expensive. We commoners can probably put into practice the sweet-pretty-young-thing peg, but where would we get those lovely outfits without robbing the bank? One thing I hate is to wear something more than the amount of money I get paid in a day. And this blog entry is a money-saving ticket to be à la Verniece, after all. As always spotted wearing her hair down (to show her big, long curls) and dainty floral dresses (preferably in pink), I managed to score this perfect ensemble for less than P500 at Farmers Market to compliment the look that I'm going for. The crop top's P200 and the skater skirt's only P250. Though this outfit would require a little boldness if you wanna show some skin. You can always cover up with a cardigan… or not, since everybody wears cutouts these days anyway. A touch of the dainty with a ribbon on your locks and you’re good to go! Oh wait, don’t forget to wear cycling shorts and nipple tape. Please. *wink


forever young,

Miss Erl

Ghost Editor: Angelo A.
Photos by: JR Burgos

No comments:

Post a Comment