Thursday, January 23, 2014

Leopard Hits

I wore this number at work on Monday, also known as the corporate attire day which most of my co workers dread. I, on the other hand would rather grab the opportunity for an excuse to chic things up and look fancy. Haha! In fact an officemate fondly took a photo of me and posted it on Facebook with a caption that says, "kailangan ang cellphone case terno sa blazer". Apparently, my DIY phone cover has a leopard print as well which I didn’t notice. Oddly, fashion experts suggest that you’re only supposed to wear one animal print at a time. Aha! Not because you have an abundant supply of leopard items in your closet that you have the license to wear it all together for the sake of matchy-matchy. Unless it’s Halloween and you’re going for the Nicki Minaj look, why, spell disaster! So to be safe, I partnered this leopard print blazer with my favorite color, black. Black bodycon, black heels and the recent trend, dark lips! My graveyard shift just ended and its midday which explains the sunnies and the urgh, my worn out look. By all means, here are a few snaps after lunch that I obviously enjoyed. 


P.S.: Refrain from going to the zoo wearing animal print. You don’t want to baffle the poor zebra and scare them away, offended.











(Blazer from Thrift Shop, Bodycon from Zara, Heels and Rounded Shades from People are People)

rawr,


Ghost Editor: Tin H.
Photos by: JR Burgos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment