Saturday, February 8, 2014

Neon Sign





I noticed that aside from the vaguely growing trend of wearing razzle-dazzle sports paraphernalia in the gym, neon is rarely seen in day to day fashion. Unless, you’re working for the MMDA perhaps? Just kidding! Like most of us, I’m also hesitant of sporting anything neon and I can’t remember owning a single one. Well, a breezy way of conquering this dilemma is to discreetly manage adding simple bright details on a plain outfit like what I did on this get up. Although this matching neon yellow-green choker and earring set is not actually mine (still won’t invest on it, hehe), luck was on my side when I saw these on my sister's green infested wardrobe. She owns a lot of green by the way, and no, she’s not an eco slash nature environmentalist of any sort. Anyway, the lesson for people like my sister is... A little touch of something-something can actually be more flattering than over-doing it. Agree? However, if you’re a brave soul like blogger extraordinaire Laureen Uy, then there’s no argument here. Go work it girl!




Now for starters, do you know the best venue to flaunt your neons this year? Hear ye, cray hipsters! Gather up at the second year of Negros Love Dance 2014! THE NEONSHOW. Weee! That's happening in April 26, 2014, 12nn to 7am at the Central District Football Field, Mandalagan, Bacolod City. (for info, call +639173221457)











































































I really wish I could go home for this!!! This is going to be the first time for me to attend a music fest if ever! Soo egzoited! Feel the vibe, catch the hype! Sneak’s right HERE!

Video by: SKT Digital
Shine Bright,

Miss Erl ♥

Photos by: JR Burgos
Edited by: Tin H.

No comments:

Post a Comment