Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Love Hiatus



Okay, so I was made aware that there are real people reading my blog aside from my Mom. LOL! Few have noticed that it’s been a couple of weeks and a half or maybe more since the last time I blogged. To be honest, around the latter part of January, I did start to get a bit too excited about what my Valentines entry and outfit would look like. I even bought a pretty pink dress ahead of time (I’m not a red person so pink will do) and was glad that my photographer wannabee brother JR will be in Manila for an overnight stay. I was definitely ready for some lovin’! Or so I thought. For someone who’s in a relationship for almost a decade, I found myself at loss for words about this overrated topic called LOVE. According to Facebook, Love is complicated. (ay, status pala yun). Anyway, some say it's what makes a person complete while some say it'll just make you wait, invest, expect and then get hurt in return. Ehem, I don’t really want to go into details about my love life and I don’t want to be that obvious and sound bitter than I already am. Nah, there were sad times but definitely a handful of good ones too. Ching and I wouldn't last this long if I’m not crazy in love with him right? Right? Ahahaha. 



I do think this outfit was perfect for Valentine's though. Pretty and dainty with a hint of flirty. Not the predictable red ones that screams “OA”. If only we went out for a date on Valentine’s Day, I would have worn this. But since we didn't (tssss), I wore this at the office instead during our Valentine’s Jam event where I sang some cheesy love songs. I wish I could post the video but I’d rather not. Let’s just say that our choir director back at home once made me believe that I could sing but that was just because no one was brave enough to do the solo part. Bummer.


















love love love,


Miss Erl ♥

Photos by: JR Burgos

No comments:

Post a Comment