Thursday, May 1, 2014

Brag that Bag


(Waaaah! I don’t have a single entry for the month of April! Shame on you Erlyn!!!)

What would be a productive way to spend Labor Day than to blog? (Weh?) A great way to start afresh this first day of May!? (Weh?)

Alright, alright, I would totally understand if my readers start calling me a “joke”. Aside from being busy, I was relatively lazy lately. I have a real job and will always favor sleep over essay writing. I am so done with school assignments a decade ago and blogging (at least for me) is a recreation that is mostly effective if performed during spare time which according to Lorde, "That kind of luxe just ain't for us." *insert emoji rolling its eyes

Enough alibis and now on the main topic… For me, there is one important fact to remember when following fashion blogs: You’re not them. Like when I started to take notice of these bloggers sporting this uhmazing line Paris bags. I know right? Totally drooling over it ‘til now. I guess like every one out of 10000+++ girls, at first I also didn't know how much it costs. After a few clicks on Google, there, my dreams were shattered. Now, fret not, there’s always a plan B. No, I’m not talking about rushing over to Greenhills to buy some “Class A's”. Please, at all cost, don’t do that. Months have I spent on every corner of shopping malls looking for a look-alike and there, at the Aldo store in Trinoma, I saw this handbag and I started to hear angels singing hallelujah in the background. With a smile crossing from ear to ear, I started a countdown until the 13th month pay, the day when I will finally get to own a pseudo “IT” bag... silently praying the stocks won’t run out. Yes that’s my world; I know I can never afford the original as an average earning individual. Never ever spend your time envying rich kids, you will never be one. Instead, take them as a cue for inspiration while keeping up with the trends.

We ladies naturally have this innate desire to carry all our necessities as if we are moving in to a new place, looking everyday like there’s a weekend getaway or an overnight stay. I am guilty of that and this chic bag I bought last Christmas was too perfect, I'm almost using it every day. It comes in handy since its medium-sized that can fit the essentials (make-up kit, planner, camera, and even high heels!) and it’s in black so it pairs up well with almost any outfit combination, making it the go-to for all situations. I’m just so in love with this bag. Period.























busy lazy bee,

Miss Erl ♥


Photos by:JR Burgos


No comments:

Post a Comment