Monday, August 18, 2014

Makeup Guru



Don’t get me wrong. By all means, I’m nooo makeup guru. They say I’m pretty much in touched with my artistic side but I guess I‘m still a nay and not a yay on this field therefore, nope, not gonna attempt in doing a tutorial of any kind even if you insist. What? There were like 1… 2… 3... say 5 people interested on how I do my brows! Teehee! Sorry for those who’s asking for demos, instead, let me refer you to my Pinay YouTube makeup life savers, Shebby Liquette, Ana Victorino and my personal fave, Michelle Dy. I watch their makeup vlogs literally everywhere! Before I go to bed, in the comfort room, during coffee-yosi breaks, and basically wherever I’m stuck in. I often base my makeup pegs on their tutorials for over a year now and so far, it had up my skills a notch just by doing so! It’s amazing to learn things in your own convenience, without spending a dime – thanks to these talented ladies! That is also why I didn't let the opportunity pass when I saw the ads about the Basic Makeup Workshop that Michelle Dy was hosting. I am a subbie turned avid fan and was thrilled to finally meet her. (Remind me how nervous I got while she was retouching my makeup ;)). Too bad I wasn't able to join the part 2 yesterday... it was an ultimate sulit experience! Did I mention I was chosen by @DivaCreatives as best student? How about me winning the grand raffle prize eyeshadow palette from @Enhance_Cosmetics? Ahem! 



Bragging aside, this post is to promote our local beauty experts and please do support them by subscribing in their YouTube channels. You will surely learn a lot! I know I did! 



Not that it’s relevant, but here’s what I wore to the workshop and some bts with le classmates! 

























































"your brows aren't twins, they're sisters"


Miss Erl ♥

Photos by: JR Burgos

No comments:

Post a Comment